!!! COMING SOON - CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION !!!
This course is designed to provide attendees with the system skills necessary for managing their transport operaitons within the Port Transport module. Attendees will learn the system functionality then practice the skills with fluency exercises so you will be ready use the system immediately in your workplace. The purpose of this course is to provide attendees with the necessary skills managing transport operations, and utilize the system functionality to maximise productivity.
The objectives of the course are:
- Attendees will be able to create transport jobs and understand transport job templates
- Attendees will be able to manage transport legs and job allocations
- Attendees will be able to create and manage runsheets
- Attendees will be able to create and understand workflow templates and triggers specific to transport operations
- Attendees will understand how to integrate their transport system with their freight forwarding clients
- Attendees will be able to create and manage client rates and apply auto-rating to transport jobs
The best recipients of this workshop are persons responsible for the day to day management of transport operaitons, including customer service, allocations, billing and operations.